The Ghostlight Players Inc. is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization based in Northeast Philadelphia whose members include any person interested in its objectives, which are to provide fun and entertainment to the community in a theatrical venue, express artistic interests in our community, provide quality entertainment through theatrical productions, and bring an enjoyable theatrical experience to our community.
The Ghostlight Players produce two shows a year, one musical and one play, and our annual operating budget is approximately $8,000. We’re currently looking for sponsors who would be willing to help us raise funds for our upcoming 2017 season. Can we count on you to help?
As a thank-you for your generosity, we would like to offer you the following incentives levels:
• $100 donation receives a thank you on the sponsor pages of our ad book & website.
• $250 donation receives a thank you on our sponsor pages and a ¼ page ad in our ad book.
• $500 donation receives a thank you on our sponsor pages, a ½ page ad in our ad book, and a thank you picture from the casts.
• $750 donation receives a thank you on our sponsor pages, a full page ad in our ad book, a thank you picture from the cast, and two tickets to one production.
• $1,000 donation receives a thank you on our sponsor pages, a full page ad in our ad book, a thank you picture from the cast, and two tickets to both productions.
We hope that we can count on you to help us make this our best year yet!
Please send your donation to the address contained in this letter or donate online using the link at the bottom of the page.
Thank you in advance for your contribution. We hope to see you at the next Ghostlight Players production, Rick Abbot’s Play On! December 2-4, 2016 at Archbishop Ryan’s Victoria Black Box Theater!