The Ghostlight Players is a not-for-profit organization whose members include any person interested in its objectives, which are to:
· Provide fun and entertainment to the community in a theatrical venue;
· Express artistic interests in our community;
· Provide quality entertainment through theatrical productions;
· Showcase local talent; and
· Bring an enjoyable theatrical experience to our community.
Board of Directors 2018
President- Ed Flores, Jr.
Vice President- Brian Sell
Treasurer(acting)- Ed Flores
Secretary- Michelle Candeloro